
We took the girls to Branson to meet Grandma and Grandpa Garrett for the week to celebrate Hope and Addi's birthdays. We enjoyed the lazy rainy weather and the cabin like setting of the Big Cedar Lodge.
We did a little shopping at the Springfield Mall, let the girls swim, a little more shopping down at Branson Landing, had dinner at Shorty Smalls, and had a tea party for the girls. It was nice to just sit and visit with nothing much to do. Here are a few of the pictures we took while we were there.
3 comments:
Anna,
I enjoyed the pics! Looks like a very pretty tea party! I liked the place settings. Happy Birthday to Addie and Hope!
-Aunt Laura
I enjoyed every minute of the trip. I pray for each and everyone of you always. May our Lord Jesus be with you all always.
Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip. Happy Birthday, ladies!
Post a Comment