Saturday, March 7, 2009

One Dirty Family




One spring hot day we had to go shopping, first we went to Wal*Mart and bought plants, second we went to The Home Depot and bought a shovel, plants, and a nozzle for the hose.  When we got home we ate lunch.  Then Dad saw that he got the wrong kind of dirt so we went and returned it and got the right kind.  Then we went to the backyard and that's when we started planting. Even Addi helped!  Daddy put dirt in a big open box.  We hung two plants from hooks, and we called it the Kids Garden.  Dad's hands were muddy!  Then Mom told me to watch the baby because she was eating the dirt!  Tori and me played in the club house.  It was so much fun.  After that Mom said, "Time to get clean up. Pick up toys."  So Tori and me picked up toys.  Then we took a bath and ate dinner.  It was a fun day!   

2 comments:

Lost in FWA said...

Nice story Hope! I like playing in the dirt too! When I was your age I would make fancy mud pies in my back yard...it was tons of fun!

-Aunt Laura-

ephtwoate said...

I enjoy reading about the things you children do. It gives strength to my hope for your future. You are all very special. God Bless Mom and Dad for all the things they do to encourage your growth.