Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Tuesday, November 9th
Just a few fun things we do. Tori is showing off her first 300 piece puzzle
she and I put together Sunday evening. Tori really enjoy's working puzzles, this one over whelmed her a bit so I sat down to help her. We organized all the pieces into groups and started with all the edges first. She stuck it out until it was all finished. The girls are reading their picture Bibles 
together. My friend Sarah introduced me to these and come to find out Joe had one as a kid and really liked it. He reads to them on Sundays out of them, we are encouraging them to read them on their own each day. Addi is displaying her skills at stying busy while we work. I keep legos, tinker toys, and blocks in the school room as well as crayons for her to busy herself with. Hope and Tori are behind one of the doll houses
playing. We bought Hope and Tori both one when they turned 3, they have been the best toys ever. They've provided hours of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment