We had an awesome first week. I was a little apprehensive tackling a new curriculum, having Tori begin, and taking care of Addi. All in all though I really think this is going to be the best for them- Hope needs one on one instruction so she doesn't take flight to Lala Land. Tori, I think she would do well in a "normal" school, but she really looks up to Hope. I really want the relationship between them to be more than sisters.
Me- well, maybe I'm selfish but I like having my kids with me. I know they are safe, I know what they are learning; or not learning. And best of all I don't miss a thing. I get to see every smile, hear every laugh, and I'm the one who gets to say, "good job, you did great!" Then when they turn with a smile and a look of satisfaction it goes to yours truly...
Honestly it went way better than I thought. I had to ask Joe, "So... you think it's going to stay this easy?"
Let the adventure begin.
Me- well, maybe I'm selfish but I like having my kids with me. I know they are safe, I know what they are learning; or not learning. And best of all I don't miss a thing. I get to see every smile, hear every laugh, and I'm the one who gets to say, "good job, you did great!" Then when they turn with a smile and a look of satisfaction it goes to yours truly...
Honestly it went way better than I thought. I had to ask Joe, "So... you think it's going to stay this easy?"
Let the adventure begin.
5 comments:
HELLO Hope Tori
I am glad to read about your first week. It sounds as though your school year has great possibilities and we are going to continue to keep an eye and ear out for more good news. Keep up the good work.
Love Grandpa G
Hope and Tori!
Sounds like you first week of school was a good start! I am sure you both will do very well if you try you best and be a good listener as your mommy teaches you!
Keep up the good work!
I love the thumbs up at the end!!
Great work you two!!
"And best of all I don't miss a thing. I get to see every smile, hear every laugh, and I'm the one who gets to say, "good job, you did great!" Then when they turn with a smile and a look of satisfaction it goes to yours truly..."
YEAH!!! This is exactly why I want AnnaMay to go get a job, so I can stay home and teach the kids!!!
Very funny.
Post a Comment