Monday, August 25, 2008

My First Day


My first day of school, I was so excited! I wanted to do fun things. Mommy read verses to us. Our verse was Philippians 4:13. It said I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Then we did math. It was the funnest part of my whole day, even reading! Tori was drawing with chalk while I finished my math book. I went all the way to lesson 30. We drew pictures; I drew an elephant and a bunny with a big tree and a kangaroo. My second picture had two crabs and two trees and a fish jumping into water which was really interesting and then three birds, a mommy, a daddy, and a big sister. They had three eggs. There was a shark too. Oh and a grass hopper and a couple of apples on the tree. There was water and a sun in the sky.

7 comments:

~AnnaB~ said...

Hope and Tori,
You guys did great! I am so proud of you. Let's keep up the good work!

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hello Hope and Tori
I heard you had a nice day and I believe it is a second day. So I thought that I would look it up on your blog. I was not surprised but still was looking for something. It is a Grandpa thing. Keep up the good work I am so proud of you both.

Grandpa G

Anonymous said...

Hello my Grand Children
I thought I would check again for an update. Sorry none there.
Grandpa G

Unknown said...

You girls are so grown up.and beautiful. I am so proud of you.

Grandpa Ron

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Sounds like you had a great first day of school and a lot of fun! Lauren and Owen start on Tuesday and are really excited too! Tonight we go to their school for a welcome back dinner and to drop off their supplies in their classrooms. Say "Hi!"to your mom and dad and kiss Addi for me.

Love,

Aunt Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,

I'm glad you are off to a good start on the new school year. Isn't learning new things fun!

Grandma Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hope!

If you typed this yourself, I am very impressed. That was a lot of work! But it sure was fun reading what you wrote! We are enjoying being able to see what you and Tori are up to. Especially since you live so far away! Moriah and Grace will have fun keeping up with what you are doing!