The first day of Summer I had a loose tooth. Yesterday it fell out. It had a big gap and I ripped it out! It was sticky and bloody! I have lost seven teeth. I am toothless. I have a tooth necklace that my Grandma Betty gave me. I put my teeth inside it so they don't get lost.
7 comments:
Hope, I'm so proud of your beautiful story about losing your tooth. I hope you write a whole bunch of other neat blog posts like this one.
Love,
Dad
Such a nice tooth making room for the grownup tooth. You are beautiful to me Hope.
Love,
Grandpa Ron
We really enjoyed the pictures and stories. We will continue to keep an eye on this blog for more fun stuff.
Very nice stories. Your picture Tori was wonderful and We enjoyed your explanation and sentence. Hope, you are very toothless now! But don't worry, you won't be able to tell it later.
Hope and Tori you both are beautiful and we love you both very much.
Love Grandpa and Grandma
So Hope, I was thinking about your toothlessness...and I'm glad the tooth came out on its own. Your mom tried to pull my tooth out with her bare hands. She's ferocious that way. rar!
- Aunt Jeni
Way to go Hope!
Mom
What a neat way to keep us all up on what you are doing in school! I liked your picture, Tori, and will look for more. Hope, before you know it, that toothless space will be filled with a beautiful new tooth!.
Love, Grandma Nancy
Hi Hope,
Wow, you are a very good writer and really lucky that Dad lets you use his computer. I am looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories!
Love,
Aunt Emily
Post a Comment