Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tori -

I am Tori. I am 4 years old. This year I am going to start school. I am going to learn about dinosaurs and princesses.

My sister Hope, is writing on Dad's laptop- but I don't get to. Mom is helping me in the school room. The school room is where we are going to learn about the dinosaurs and princesses. We have maps, books, an easel to paint on by our self, some desks -one for me and one for Hope, crayons, markers, and lots of other neat stuff.

I want to paint! That will be all for now.

3 comments:

~AnnaB~ said...

Tori -I am glad you are starting school this year. I know we are going to have lots of fun together!

Mom

Bro Trevor said...

That's sooo cool!

I learned about dinosuars in school too!!

Don't let them tell you they are millions of years old. Thousands! Not millions.

I don't remember learning about princesses in school, but that's probably because I'm a boy and don't like princesses.

Anna May said...

be sure to tell mommy to let you do lots of hands on activities. those are always the best.