Thats pretty much one of the coolest drawings I have EVER seen Tori. You should draw ME one!! I like big trees in my pictures...think you could color me a tree?
- Aunt Jeni
P.S. I had to delete my last post cuz i wasnt sure if you would know who snork was. well...its me!
What a great picture! It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun in school. I am jealous that you get to learn about dinosaurs and princesses. That sounds very fun!
To post videos to blogger I use a Casio Exilim EX-V8. They don't make them anymore, but I think you can still get them on Amazon for about $200. Anyhow, pocket-sized camera with built in Stereo video and 7x optical zoom. Very nice for video... Just OK for still photos. The camera has a YouTube video mode that create 640 x 480 videos. Then, you simply use the insert video link in blogger to post to the blog. Blogger has a neato little deal that processes the video and I think converts it to flash. Here's a link for more information.
7 comments:
Tori,
I love your picture. You are getting so good at drawing.
Love,
Dad
What a nice video. Grandpa Ron is proud of you.
Here is my hug!
Grandpa Ron
Thats pretty much one of the coolest drawings I have EVER seen Tori. You should draw ME one!! I like big trees in my pictures...think you could color me a tree?
- Aunt Jeni
P.S. I had to delete my last post cuz i wasnt sure if you would know who snork was. well...its me!
Such an artist! I think you take after Aunt Jenny!
Mom
Who is piper?
I hope it's not the pied piper!!! Don't follow the piper Tori!
Otherwise, nice picture!!
Your dad now has to tell me how he did the video!! Tell him to tell his friend Trevor how he did the video.
Tori,
What a great picture! It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun in school. I am jealous that you get to learn about dinosaurs and princesses. That sounds very fun!
Love,
Aunt Emily
Trevor,
To post videos to blogger I use a Casio Exilim EX-V8. They don't make them anymore, but I think you can still get them on Amazon for about $200. Anyhow, pocket-sized camera with built in Stereo video and 7x optical zoom. Very nice for video... Just OK for still photos. The camera has a YouTube video mode that create 640 x 480 videos. Then, you simply use the insert video link in blogger to post to the blog. Blogger has a neato little deal that processes the video and I think converts it to flash. Here's a link for more information.
Post a Comment