Hope and Addi both have February birthdays, so we joined the two occasions and had a celebration at the 'Muncie Children's Museum'. Grandma and Grandpa Garrett were there, Uncle John and Aunt Laura brought their girls, my cousin Becky and her husband brought their two girls, and Trevor drove his three up from Jeffersonville. In all there were 11 kids ranging from a year old to 10 years old. I chose a "sweet shop" theme and I think it was a pretty big hit for the kids. We served, cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, candy, and other treats. There was way too much candy and sweets, but it looked cute! My sister in law Laura even made cupcake cookies on a stick... very cute. To top it off we served sodas in the bottles with curly straws. Joe was a bit concerned about the glass, but I'm happy to report, nothing was broken. We had a ton of left overs, I tried to send as many home with everyone else as I could. Tori didn't want me to save them for her party. hahaWe had a good time. Hopefully it will always be a cherished memory for the girls. We'll just have to show Addi the pictures for proof.
2 comments:
Twas a sweet party for sure! =) I still think you should have passed out toothbrushes for part favors! LOL! Much fun and as you said, great memories!
-Laura-
Looks like a blast! My kids would make themselves sick with so much candy within reach! I have GOT to learn how to do a photo collage like this......
Post a Comment