Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Hope's First Book Report
For her first report, she didn't do too terrible. I think we need to work on descriptions... a little. Joe actually read it to them, He and I both enjoyed the book. It's very well written, and keeps the suspense building all the way to the end, with a few unexpected surprises.
You end up laughing at Constance and Sticky, and understanding Reynie's thoughts all too well. Kate, is full of wit and schemes. She carries a bucket full of "tools" to help out of perplexing situations. Together they form friendship, learn how to be a team, and help stop the "emergency". It's generally recommended for grades 5-9. Tori followed along pretty well, without becoming too bored. It's a great plot, for all ages I think. Jeni and Noah read it together on their way home from Christmas, if that tells you anything!
I could completely see this book being a block buster hit someday. I have the next one in the series on order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job Hope!! You have very pretty handwriting! I LOVED doing book reports when I was in school. Keep up the good work! =)
-Aunt Laura
We really enjoyed the book...but it took us forever to get through it by reading aloud. That...and I tend to get carsick if I read too much. Can't wait to read the next one..
Post a Comment