T0day my family went to The Home Depot. My daddy saw one of his friends. He started to talk with him, and we saw the sign for the kids activity workshop! We told Mommy about it. We said: can we go to the kids activity workshop"? After daddy was done talking we told daddy. He said:lets go see if they have any more activities. They had lots of activities! We made goal posts!
3 comments:
i gotta tell you...that orange apron is simply DAZZLING!
Looks like football season has started. Scream and yell and have lots of fun at the games.
When I was in 3rd grade, our teacher read The Boxcar Children to us. I loved it and read all the other books in the series I could find.
Love, Grandma Nancy
Nice goal post, girls. I wish I could remember The Boxcar Children. They sound great. You both are the greatest, keep up the good work.
Grandpa G
Post a Comment