We had a great time in Florida. Thanks to Aunt Laura we have a few pictures to share. I was so busy with the girls, and being "MoH" I didn't get to take any myself.
Hope and Tori had a blast being flower girls. I think they felt like princesses for a day. Looking the part didn't hurt. All the girls looked like little dolls. Everything was beautiful, the bride, the flowers, the decorations... the food was fabulous. I'd say it was a very nice wedding. We are happy and excited to welcome "Uncle Noah" to the family.
On another note, we are back into the swing of things here at home. Hope is hitting multiplication full board and loving it. Tori is now learning to count money in math. They both are doing extremely well. I was a little concerned with Hope for her in math, but she seems to be moving right along.
With reading, I am so so pleased. Hope is reading the American Girl books, and a series from her Phonics program. Tori is reading just about everything. She is so impressive to watch as she sounds out the words. I'm excited this year is going so smoothly for them and hope it continues so.
October is nearing an end. Report cards are right around the corner. The girls say hello to everyone and wish you all a great and happy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment